Execs worldwide eye change
Curt Rosengren on Passionate Work
More news on the career change statistics front...
Korn-Ferry international recently conducted a survey that found that more than half of the 1700 executives questioned would change careers if they could. According to the survey:
* 21% would be highly likely to make a different choice.
* 30% would be likely to make a different choice.
* 88% anticipate making a major career change before retirement.
As an interesting side-note, the execs were asked what they aspired to be as children. The most popular were:
* Business executive (18 percent)
* Athlete (15 percent)
* Astronaut (11 percent)
* Doctor/nurse (10 percent)