Home > Blog > Check Out Worthwhile on CNN
Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:19 PM
Check Out Worthwhile on CNN
Kevin Salwen on In the News

I'll be on CNN tonite talking about Worthwhile and bringing passion into your work. It's 'Anderson Cooper 360', and I'll be on at around 40 or 45 minutes past the hour -- 7:40 p.m. Eastern, 4:40 Pacific and you can figure it out in the Midwest and Mountain. I've got the red tie for this one...

Rodney - 8/2/2005 1:06:52 PM
Congrats on the CNN appearance! You and I are way overdue for breakfast or lunch. Holler back soon!
Kevin - 8/1/2005 9:20:08 AM
For the record, all: I wore no tie, just an open blue-striped shirt and a navy blazer. My 12-year-old said I looked good (and she doesn't say that often :-0
Janet Auty-Carlisle - 7/29/2005 10:29:45 PM
Kevin
So did you wear the red tie?
This is why I am so happy you were able to get on CNN, although I didn't see it, so that people like Whitney can pass it on...you know tell two friends etc...Hey folks let's start a Worthwhile chain...pass it on!
Congratulations Kevin, job well done.
Living la vida fearless...are you? www.tobeyourbest.net
Jan
Kevin - 7/29/2005 10:20:28 PM
Whitney, Thanks much -- We appreciate the subscription, the word-spreading and the kind words. Here in the heart of the Passion at Work movement, there's plenty of room under the tent. Welcome in....
Whitney - 7/29/2005 8:40:24 PM
I saw you on Anderson Cooper 360 tonight...it was honestly the first time I'd heard of the magazine (sorry).

The segment got my attention, and made me want to hear more of what Worthwhile offers. The program barely over, I was on the computer Google-ing the magazine. Nosed around the blog for a bit, and by 8:30 I'd signed up for the e-newsletter, subscribed to the magazine, and sent your link off to six friends and business acquaintances.

I wish I'd discovered you sooner, but no matter. Better now than never. I look forward to seeing my first issue.

And on the segment...nicely done.
Janet Auty-Carlisle - 7/28/2005 3:23:27 PM
Hey Kevin,
Red tie or not this is exciting for you indeed!
I am happy that a high profile media venue is picking up on the concept of 'bring passion into your workplace.'
Have fun!
Living la vida fearless.
www.tobeyourbest.net
Jan
ps looking forward to the next issue!
martin - 7/28/2005 3:05:47 PM
Oooooh...the red tie. I'll be watching.

Very cool.
charlie - 7/28/2005 2:19:09 PM
Hey Kevin, looking forward to seeing you on the tube. Worthwhile Magazine has lots to say and CNN is a good place to say it. I'll be watching.
charlie - 7/28/2005 2:18:30 PM