Asking and Answering
Kevin Salwen on Culture
A new restaurant called Shout is planning to open in the food court of our office complex. I was struck by the questionnaire that management is asking prospective employees to fill out. Along with the usual experience, education and legality questions, came this set. How would you do?
1. What is the difference between sushi and sashimi?
2. Name four different vodkas.
3. If a guest is still eating a salad and you arrive with the entree, what are your options?
4. What are two differences between Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir?
5. Name four temperatures for ordering a steak.
6. What is in a Cosmopolitan martini?
7. Name four different types of fish.
8. If someone only orders an entree, what would you suggest?
I must say, I find myself intrigued by what the correct answers might be to a few of them, namely 3 and 8.