Home > Blog > Check Us Out
Friday, November 19, 2004 12:55 PM
Check Us Out
Kevin Salwen on Culture

Anita and I will be on CNN at 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time today. Hope to see you seeing us!

HGH - 2/24/2005 9:07:35 PM
Growth Hormones HGH Spray Discount HGH http://www.hghplanet.com/growth_hormones.html http://www.hghplanet.com/hgh_growth_hormone.html
Mike Kavanagh - 11/19/2004 2:19:24 PM
I was showing the new mag around the WSB newsroom - to rave reviews from all who have seen it. I turn around, look up at the TV screen and see you guys! Great interview - fantastic exposure - I hope it gives Worthwhile a huge lift.
Kent - 11/19/2004 2:18:48 PM
Congrats on your CNN segment -- you both did a great job explaining Worthwhile, and the magazine's message came across clearly. Liked the anchor's focus on the practical tips in your Toolbox section.

Hope you get thousands more subscriptions as as result!
Dennis W. Lejeck - 11/19/2004 2:13:06 PM
I just saw you guys on CNN and am very interested in being in your magazine. What steps do I have to take to be considered? I am Owner and Founder of Black Knight Security. We just had our one-year anniversary in October. After meeting with clients/potential clients, I receive many compliments regarding my passion for and knowledge of the private security industry. I have been in the private security industry since being honorably discharged from the United States Army in 1993. Please consider my story.
Dan Coogan - 11/19/2004 2:04:13 PM
Just saw you guys on CNN ~ Congratulations! that's awesome exposure.

Let me know if you need any people photographs here in Phoenix, AZ.

best,